MSG Equipment offers two new online services that will help us to keep in touch even if we are thousands of miles apart.
1. online customer support and consulting;
2. online training courses at MSG Equipment training center.
How does it work?
Online customer support
The online consultation will be the same informative as the offline one – you will get comprehensive answers to all your questions. If need be, we will show you our manufacturing areas, equipment, tools, working peculiarities and take into consideration all the other details.
Online consulting benefits and advantages:
- Each consultation is held in a video call format. Not only do we talk, but we also show everything.
- Our technical specialists, managers, and tutors of our training center will answer all the questions.
- We consult on the following issues: diagnostic equipment maintenance, diagnostics and repair of automotive units and systems.
Online training courses
We provide training for our customers even now, in the time of the necessary isolation.
We prepared the following:
Training course «Starters and Alternators» is available right now.
Training course «Diagnostics and repair of EPS systems» will start on May 29.
The online course consists of three video tutorials, 1.5 hours each. In the course of training, we will tell you about the special features of starters and alternators, EPS and HPS systems. We will teach you to use the equipment and special repair tools by MSG Equipment as well as to test and repair car units.
After each class, our instructors will be answering all your questions online until they are completely solved.
To top it off, each of you is given a unique opportunity to communicate one-to-one with a teacher online and have all your questions concerning our equipment answered.
How to order online consultation?
Click on the fill-out form on the MSG Equipment website and select any convenient contact method: Jivochat, «Contact us» or «Call back» options. Then follow the tips provided by our manager or electronic assistant.
We keep moving on and take our training and consulting to a new level!