The test bench is intended to test AC compressors of wide range of vehicles on R134a refrigerant. The equipment detects failures of a vehicle unit before its mounting in a car, whether it is a remanufactured, repaired unit or a used one. In the process of testing, data is shown on LCD display. It gives an opportunity to follow testing results realtime, save and/or print them due to software special features. Unit fixation mechanism is very flexible: a compressor can be easily fixed, no matter what kind of fittings it has. Units with electromagnetic clutch or electromagnetic valve can be tested both separately and simultaneously. Peculiar features of electric commutation are considered, connection polarity is identified automatically, indicator on the control panel indicates on presence of a diode in a circuit.
In ATTACHMENTS you will find:
|Dimensions, (L×W×H), mm||900х560х1250|
|Supply voltage, V||380|
|Drive power, kW||5,5|
|Drive speed adjustment||Smoothly/ gradually|
|Drive speed, rpm||0-3000|
|Supply type||Three-phase (3L+N+PE)|
|Refrigerant amount in the system, g||1100|
|Refrigerant filtration||Yes, 1micron*2|
|Test bench filling||Cylinder with refrigerant or filling system|
|Unit line vacuum||Yes|
|Unit regrigerant pumping||Yes|
|Type of measuring sensors||Electronic|
|Drive type||Belt, V- belt / poly-V belt|
|Connection to the Internet||Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/ac)|
|Display parameters||HP, bar; LP, bar; Unit t, °С; Epr t, °С; PWM; RPM|
|Data display||10,4” LCD display|
|Type of filling fittings||Automotive HP and LP|
|Oil amount in the system, g||200|
To date, axial-piston compressors with a swash plate, one of the most common types of compressors installed in automotive climate systems. But regardless of the type of compressor used, before diagnosing the unit, it is necessary to evaluate the condition of the oil that can be detected in the crankcase of the unit. The oil sample can be obtained by unscrewing the compressor crankcase screw, or simply draining the oil through the high and low pressure openings.
Transparency of the oil with a slightly green fluorescent liquid will tell us about the good condition of the compressor piston group. Conversely, if the oil is gray or foreign impurities are present in the form of metal shavings - the compressor can be disassembled immediately, even without a preliminary diagnosis on the test bench.
For more details on how to conduct diagnostics using the air conditioning test rig for checking the compressors of auto-conditioners, you can download the instructions to MS111 in the "Download" section or how to flush the system using a/c system flush set check the same category.
1. Are future updates of software & DB (compressor tests) available? - Software upd ate is available, DB no.
2. Is there possibility of printing report & store report? - yes, there is.
3. Is there possibility to use compressed air instead of refrigerant? - No, use of compressed air is forbidden.
4. Are fittings/adaptors for discharge and suction for all kind of compressors available? - Yes, please check the list of adapters in attachments.
5. Is it possible to make trial tests with your test bench in Poland? if not where can i make some trial tests? - Trial testing is only available in the territory of our enterprise in Ukraine.
6. Do you have available service in Poland? What is standard reaction time if any problem with tester? - We have a representative office in Poland, Lublin. More details here. Also we provide remote 24-hour technical support.
7. How to periodically calibrate the tester? Is there any standard procedure? - We calibrate our equipment personally and just once.
8. Is a machine manual and spare parts list available? What is the leadtime for delivery? - User manual is attached below, spare parts list is sent on request, the leadtime is 4-6 weeks.
9. Are the adapters available together with the test bench or we need to order them separately? - 8 basic repair kits are included in the equipment se t.
10. Is it possible to get HP min 20 bar? - 20 bar is the maximum.
11. What is % in the test report? - PWM valve index.
12. Can your tester check A/C compressor with 12V & 24V? - 12V compressors only.
13. What is tester max testing capacity? - Up to 8 pcs/h.
14. What about rotation? Is it CW and CCW? - Yes, both directions.
15. What is the test medium? - R134a.
16. Will the machine test both Variable and fixed displaced pumps? - Yes.
17. Will it test both 12 & 24v compressors? - 12V compressors only.
18. Will it test poly belt and single belt clutch drive compressors? - Yes.
19. Does it test the health of the compressor solenoid valve? - Yes.
20. The machine includes printer? Does it mean that I have to buy a printer and connect it and print results then? - No it doesn't. It has only data printout function and if you have printer, you can get paper results.
21. Will I need extra software or special cables? - No, you won´t.