We carry out training courses on diagnostics and maintenance of starters, alternators and voltage regulators in the territory of our enterprise where you get into real conditions of manufacturing process. The training course lasts 3 days min and you may prolong it, if necessary. You set the most convenient dates and we arrange the rest. You are trained by specialists with practical experience of over 5 years and communicate with our equipment developers. When you buy MS002 COM, you get training for free.
Price by request
Warning: Last items in stock!
We conduct the course on diagnostics and maintenance of starters, alternators and voltage regulators in the territory of our enterprise. You get into real conditions of manufacturing, repair and maintenance. You visit our warehouses, department of car units recovering; department of components washing, soldering and turning works, electric department. The main part of the course will take place in our training class where you are given theoretical and practical parts.
Theoretical part of the course includes the following topics:
Practical part of the course includes the following topics:
According to the schedule, the following materials are used in the course of training:
The detailed list of starters and alternators:
- CA1247IR R (95А) BMW E36 1.8TDS
- CA1654IR R (90A) BMW 3 (E46) 316i, 318i 01 year
- CA1780IR R (90A) Ford Fusion, Fiesta 03 year, 1.25 – 1.4 – 1.6 16V CA851IR R (65A) Fiat Panda, Seicento, Cinquecento 1.1
- CA909IR R (45A) Fiat Fiorino 86-94 years 1.1-1.3 JA1539IR R (85A) Kia Carnival 2,9TD 99-01 years
- JA1893IR R (70A) Toyota Yaris 1.4D 01 year
- 0001109203 R /2.1 kW z9/ BMW E65 760, RR Phantom
- CS1192 R /0.8 Kw z8/ Brava, Punto2, Lancia Y 1.2
- CS1260 R /1.1kW z11/ Citroen Berlingo, Fiat Scudo, Peugeot 406, 306, Expert 1.4 - 1.6 HDI
- CS965 R /1.4 kW/ Fiat Croma 2.0i 87-96 years
- JS1080 R /1.2 kW z13/ Toyota RAV -00 year Carina, Picnic 2.0 16V
3 more points of high importance: