Tesla is the best-in-class vehicle in the market of electric cars. High technologies, comfort, and modern design – everything in these cars tells us a "space age" has come.
However, electric cars require regular maintenance and timely repair just as much as the IC engine ones.
At the moment there are quite a few repair shops that service electric cars – this market is yet developing. Repair specialists get an opportunity to increase their knowledge and skills. Also, it breaks a new ground for business - the niche is still almost unoccupied.
A device for diagnostics of Tesla vehicles
Maintenance of Tesla models requires special equipment for diagnostics and repair. We are glad to introduce Loki - a multi-function diagnostic device.
Loki has all the functions necessary for Tesla diagnostics and repair. It enables us to detect faults, perform maintenance operations, and expend the current functionality of a vehicle as follows:
- to make a complete or partial reconfiguration of a vehicle;
- to install new firmware versions;
- to install navigation and adjust the settings;
- to read, decode, and erase, when necessary, DTCs from different ECUs;
- to read PIN-code with the subsequent deactivation of Valet Mode and PIN to drive;
- to reprogram ECUs to match them to a vehicle;
- to adjust ECUs settings and perform their adaptation and calibration (door handles, a charging port, a radar, etc.);
- other operations.
The Loki set includes:
- cables CAN of specific configurations for Tesla Model S, Tesla Model SR, X;
- cables LAN of specific configurations for Tesla Model S/X, Tesla Model 3.
The cable must be connected to both: the device and the on-board computer. To start the work, we need to connect the computer to the Wi-Fi access point.
Loki is easy to install and operate, has an intuitive interface and free automatic software updates.
The manufacturer of Loki provides free technical support and prompt feedback from development engineers of loki.tesla.com to all its buyers.
How to prepare a car workshop for servicing Tesla electric vehicles
The workshop staff and the shop itself must be prepared for work with Tesla. It requires special training for diagnostic specialists and technicians, experience with electric cars, permits to work with high-voltage systems, etc.
In addition to Loki device for Tesla diagnostics, the workshop must be equipped with scanners for high-voltage batteries, high-voltage tools, megaohmmeters, devices for circuit malfunction diagnosis, special protective workwear.
Our company is a Loki authorized dealer. We know everything about the device. Find more information on the functionality and technical characteristics of the equipment for diagnostics of electric cars on servicems.eu. Contact our managers by phone, or fill in the contact form on our website.