Electric and hybrid cars become more ingrained in our life. Every new model has the bigger driving range, needs less time to charge. Since the driving of them in the city is less expensive than the ‘fueled’ cars, electric and hybrid vehicles become more popular every year.
The conditioning system of electric and hybrid cars keeps the optimum temperature not only in the passenger compartment but also of the battery. That’s why the system technical condition has to be thoroughly controlled.
The conditioning system of electric and hybrid cars includes the electric compressor that consists of:
- the assembly that compresses the refrigerant;
- the alternating current electric motor;
- the inverter that supplies power to the electric motor.
MSG Equipment has developed a new test bench for the electric compressor diagnostics – MS112. This bench enables the diagnostics of the operating capacity of the compressor electric assemblies and the evaluation of its performance efficiency. There are many useful features integrated into the bench so the car service station servicemen could check the air conditioner electric compressors quickly, properly and with less efforts.
The bench features:
- the diagnostics process is fully automatic. The serviceman will have just to mount, connect the compressor and start the diagnostics;
- the evaluation of the performance efficiency is made by the comparing of the test results with the reference values;
- the software that is updated free of charge will make it possible in the future to test the compressors that doesn’t not exist at the market;
Should you have any questions, get in touch with us on the phone number:
+38 067 434 45 33 (WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram)