Test bench for diagnostics of shock absorbers of any type. The equipment conducts quick and accurate testing with an opportunity to check operation under different speed. The system fixes performance parameters under different speed.
In ATTACHMENTS you will find:
Price by request
Warning: Last items in stock!
The equipment set includes:
Testing of a shock absorber on the test bench MS1000+ will take few minutes. Thus, service station specialist checks operation and type of failure of a shock absorber by this damping tester. A unit is tested once again after components are replaced. If curve diagrams are reflected correctly, repair process has passed successfully.
|Supply voltage, V||380|
|Power pressure, bar||6|
|Number of testing speeds||6|
|Maximum speed, rpm||180|
|Bound/rebound acceptable load, kg||1000|
|Operation mode||Manual; automatic|
|Shock absorber temperature measuring||Yes|
|Shock absorber stroke||Adjustable|
|Dimensions, (L×W×H), mm||2460x1042x482|
The sequence of operations is as follows:
1) Install the adapter on the shock absorber for fastening in the clips (top) of the stand and fix the upper part of the shock absorber through this adapter.
2) Adjust the height of the lower clips by the corresponding system. Fix the lower part of the shock absorber.
3) With the rotary wheel, install the shock absorber within its working stroke.
4) Make a test turnover, for which we press the button on the screen.
5) Calibrate the force sensor. On the display, set the force equal to zero.
6) Attach, if necessary, a temperature sensor to the shock absorber under test.
7) Select the test mode (manual, automatic). In manual mode, it is possible to change the angular velocity. In the automatic mode, a test program is specified. If necessary, the units of measurement are selected, the field with the name of the company, operator is filled in, the language is set.
8) Test results are stored in the device memory and displayed. They can be compared among themselves, as well as sent to print.
9) After the end of the test, remove the shock absorber from the stand.
Maintenance of the MS1000 + test bench consists of daily monitoring of the motor's operation, supply voltage (monitored in the display in the "Settings" window), cleaning of the casing, the screen. Periodically, tighten the pressure sensor jam nut, lubricate all moving parts. Also pay attention to shock absorber filling system as a universal filling tool.