UCDS Diagnostic Adapter is designed to perform: encoding, programming, activation, adaptation, Russification of Ford and partially of Mazda software. The adapter is connected to a PC via USB, the driver should be pre-installed on the PC. The adapter has an OBD II connector for connection to the car diagnostic interface.
UCDS (Universal Can Diagnostic System) diagnostic functions:
- Diagnostics of most parts and components of the vehicle connected to the central electrical module (GEM, BCMii) via data bus (CAN);
- Data polling/Decryption/Error Reset for all modules of Ford and other vehicles;
- Receiving data on modules and components installed in the vehicle, including their catalog number, calibration version and serial number;
- Russification of Convers+ dashboards;
- Making changes both in the central configuration of the vehicle and, if necessary, in the configuration of individual modules and components of the vehicle
- Calibration (firmware) update of individual modules and components of the vehicle, including the engine (so-called chip tuning)
- Russification, updating of regular audio modules manufactured by SONY;
- Password generation for V and M audio modules;
- Manipulations with mileage (Set, Read);
- Upgrade (replace) the door module software to activate the automatic folding of exterior mirrors when arming the car.
Be the first to write your review!